- Using StoreKit2 no longer need the restore purchase button, but in order to pass Appstore review, you also need to put one [AppStore review handbook]
Yesterday I submitted a new app. My plan for 2023 is to develop a series of small apps to have […]
- Quickly build a fully customizable PDF reader from scratch using SwiftUI and PDFKit
SwiftUI’s ability to quickly create UI is very powerful, and Apple also provides a PDFKit framework, so you can use […]
- Can’t download GoogleService-Info.plist from Firebase console? How to Slove it?
Today I find I can’t download my new project’s GoogleService-Info.plist from Firebase console. When I click button to download GoogleService-Info.plist, […]
- Xcode 12.5 start force Action target must set APPLICATION_EXTENSION_API_ONLY to true
From Xcode 12.5 start Apple force Action target must set APPLICATION_EXTENSION_API_ONLY to true. If you didn’t set it, you will […]
- SwiftUI List.listStyle examples with screenshots
In SwiftUI, there are serval styles with List. They are DefaultListStyle, InsetListStyle, GroupedListStyle, InsetGroupedListStyle, SidebarListStyle and PlainListStyle.